Here are cheap and effective home remedies that will condition your dry, brittle, and damaged locks.
Avocadoes are teeing with vitamins, essential fatty acids, and mineral that will help in bringing back luster and shine to your hair.
- Open a ripe avocado and remove the pit. Mash the fruit well and add one raw egg. Apply this remedy onto wet hair.
- Leave the avocado and egg combo on your hair for at least 20 minutes. Rinse a few times to make sure all the avocadoes are removed before drying.
- Repeat the application once a week for a month to see best results.
To reveal a glossy shine, slather some butter onto your hair. Massage the batter into dry, brittle hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap. Leave the butter for 30 minutes. After time elapsed, shampoo your hair as usual to ensure that no butter remains on your hair and scalp.
- Olive Oil
Olive oil has natural conditioning properties that will take out the dullness and dryness away from your hair.
- Warm ½ cup of olive oil. Do not let it boil.
- Apply the warm oil into your hair.
- Make sure to wrap your hair in plastic bag. Cover everything in a towel
- Let this remedy sit for at least 45 minutes.
- After time elapsed, shampoo hair as usual to completely remove the oil from your hair and scalp.
Apart from being an excellent home remedy for sore throat, tea helps in energizing hair strands and giving it that natural shine.
- Prepare a quart of unsweetened tea.
- Use the preparation after regular shampooing.
Tea is also known to enhance your hair. Make sure to match the tea with your existing hair color. For instance, if you have blonde hair, use chamomile tea.
Green Garcinia Pro can’t repair damaged hair but it can help you lose weight.